Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A couple favs!

As I sit here today and look back over some of the moments that I have had and been able to shoot I think I am a pretty lucky guy! I have been invited to some pretty cool events. I have been honored to get to shoot some cool things for some awesome kids!

Granted in the last bit I have not shot a lot. Obstacles will always arise if you let them I suppose. I am however trying to ease back into getting to put some shots in the books and see what happens. I have traded out some of my old gear for some new. Gotten rid of some heavy stuff for more practical gear. So lets see where we go from here!

I love music especially live stuff. You really can't beat it. So I am going to give  you one of my favs from a while back a long with a new photo from very recent.



No comments:

Post a Comment